Do you have a passion for animals and want to make a real impact on animal welfare by working with the world's largest marketplaces for pets? Are you an expert coach interested in creating an excellent service experience for people looking for a new family member? Are you obsessed with improving CSAT? You could be our newest Petster!
Providing a safe rehoming process where we are able to assist our users, either as a seller or as a buyer, is what makes PMG stand out. The Trust & Safety team is the first port of call for any user queries and as such the Trust & Safety team sits at the heart of what we do. The team is responsible for going above and beyond in making our users happy, but more importantly, ensuring the safety and welfare of the pets being rehomed through our marketplaces. Now we’re looking for someone who can create ambassadors out of the interactions between Trust & Safety and our users.
We're hiring a Service Excellence Specialist who can take the customer service aspect of Trust & Safety to new heights. An experienced coach and motivator who can set the bar for how we excel in customer service and bring the whole team along for the ride.
You will be gifted with passionate colleagues and an inclusive environment - this is where the best cookies are made and the loudest laughs are had.
Please note that while we don’t mind our petsters working from home every now and then, this role is based in our Stockholm office.
About Pet Media Group
Pet Media Group (PMG) is a Stockholm-based startup that acquires, launches, and develops market-leading pet marketplaces globally, with over 1 million animals rehomed every year throughout Scandinavia (hästnet.se), the UK (pets4homes.co.uk), Italy (annuncianimali.it), the Netherlands (puppyplaats.nl), Spain (mundoanimalia.com) and the Czech Republic (ifauna.cz).
The way pets find new loving homes has virtually remained the same for decades, and we are on a mission to make that process more trusted, safe, and convenient through innovative technology. We’re a young and ambitious team who have built unicorns in the past (e.g. Avito) and we are backed by some of Europe’s leading investors (e.g. Verdane and Otiva) who are early investors in leading companies such as Klarna, NA-KD, Apotea, Desenio, and CAIA.
What you’ll be doing
- Work together with the Head of Trust & Safety to set and execute a plan for how to reach (and exceed!) our service KPIs
- Be an active coach and resource to both Site Managers and Agents
- Act as an educator and onboard new colleagues in Trust & Safety
- Ensure we have the right data and use it to find opportunities for improvement
- Foster a culture where we see each user interaction as a chance to turn detractors into ambassadors
- Create and maintain a coaching and user happiness culture in Trust & Safety
What you’ll need to succeed
We believe that you are an unpretentious and kind person who does not deem any task too big or too small. You are a great communicator and enjoy providing that extra love and care for our users.
As a person, you are a problem solver at heart and used to working in a team to find the best possible solution. We believe you possess the following qualities:
- Passion and love for pets
- Experience in coaching in a customer service setting
- An intimate knowledge of CSAT, FCR, SLA, and how to rally the team behind important KPIs
- A great communicator and coach
- Have a user-first mentality
- Structured and organized
Bonus points that make you stand out
- Previous experience from working with online marketplaces
- Being used to working in cross-functional contexts
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
Join us today!
If this sounds like your kind of challenge for you, send us your application today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health benefits (we work out with a personal trainer once per week - teams who sweat together grow together!)
- Learning & sharing environment – we’re a team of open, competent people from different strong backgrounds
- A dog-friendly and modern office in center of Stockholm – close to great restaurants and parks
- Exciting company events & team activities – with weekly after-works
- Flexible working hours – At PMG we are confident in each other’s ability to be masters of their own time while producing an excellent output
- Competitive salary