Do you have a passion for animals and want to make a real impact in animal welfare working with the world's largest marketplaces for pets? Are you a native Dutch speaker, familiar with the Dutch market and a service-minded person interested in providing excellent customer support? You could be our newest Petster!
About Pet Media Group
Pet Media Group (PMG) is a Stockholm-based startup that acquires, launches, and develops market-leading pet marketplaces globally, with over 1 million animals rehomed every year throughout Scandinavia (hästnet.se), the UK (pets4homes.co.uk), Italy (annuncianimali.it), Spain (mundoAnimalia.com) and the Netherlands (puppyplaats.nl).
The way pets find new loving homes has virtually remained the same for ages, and we are on a mission to make that process more trusted, safe, and convenient through innovative technology.
Trust & Safety is what makes PMG stand out. The team is responsible for going above and beyond in making our users happy, but more importantly, ensuring the safety and welfare of the pets being rehomed through our marketplaces. Being close to the user and the pets gives the team an intimate knowledge of what PMG can do better, and with this knowledge help PMG improve across all functions.
Working in Trust & Safety is a happy place with very engaged colleagues and an inclusive and supportive environment. This is where the best cookies are made and the loudest laughs had.
What you’ll be doing
As a Trust & Safety Agent, you will be responsible for the daily communication with our users and stakeholders on our Dutch marketplace ‘Puppyplaats’ and on our UK-based marketplace ‘Pets4Homes’. Our users are highly invested in our websites, and we pride ourselves on operating safe and responsible marketplaces.
The daily management of the site entails moderating listings, making sure user needs are seen to, as well as other ad hoc tasks which occur on a daily basis (e.g. translation tasks). Your primary tools are our internal back-office system and our customer support platform.
Our websites never sleep, and the work is distributed not only during office hours but also during evenings, weekends and holidays. We have our office in central Stockholm and we offer a hybrid work policy.
What you’ll need to succeed
We believe that you are an unpretentious and kind person who does not deem any task too big or too small. You are a great communicator and enjoy providing that extra love and care when talking to customers.
As a person, you are a problem solver at heart and used to working in a team to find the best possible solution. Great attention to detail is important, as we’re extremely thorough when approving listings.
- Passionate about animal welfare and pets
- Being able to provide excellent Customer Support
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- A proactive and independent mindset
- The ability to challenge existing processes in order to raise the bar both for user happiness and animal welfare
Join us today!
Do you believe you’re our next Petster? In that case, we’d love to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health benefits (we work out with a personal trainer once per week - teams who sweat together grow together!)
- Learning & sharing environment – we’re a team of open, competent people from different strong backgrounds
- A dog-friendly and modern office in the centre of Stockholm – close to great restaurants and parks
- Exciting company events & team activities – with weekly after-works
- Flexible working hours – At PMG we are confident in each other’s ability to be masters of their own time while producing a great output
- Competitive salary